[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving-OT

yaini0625 at yahoo.com yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 18 08:05:01 PST 2010

Anti-turkey Thanksgiving.
As a kid we had turkey for Thanksgiving AND Christmas. Just as we finished off the Thanksgiving leftovers we had Christmas. I think this double turkey was my Dad's misguided attempt to eliminate all turkeys off the face of the earth. He hates turkeys!
My beloved husband and his family introduced me to fresh baked ham with fresh, not canned, pineapples and cloves.  This has become our family's beloved family tradition. It has become a running joke with my parents about the Anti-Turkey Thanksgiving. We still have turkey at my folks house.
Bless Bless
Aelina -

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T