[Sca-cooks] Ain nützlichs buochlin von der speis des menschen 1495

emilio szabo emilio_szabo at yahoo.it
Fri Nov 19 13:20:41 PST 2010

[A useful small book about the food of man, 1495]

<< I got the nützlich bouchlinJust a quick note: I managed (finally) to get my
hands on photocopies of the 1495 nützlichs bouchlin von der speis, a small
(10-page) dietetiocf incunabula print (printer is Albrecht Kunne, Memmingen).
It's not a terribly exciting text - bog-standard humoral pathology. But it
should be interesting if you do late period German.

Cheers

Giano >>

I've got a copy as well. I got it here:

<< Ain nützlichs buochlin von der speis des menschen
[Memmingen] [ca. 1495] Persistente Identifier (Werk):
urn:nbn:de:bvb:12-bsb00034190-7 Persistente Identifier (Seite):

http://daten.digitale-sammlungen.de/~db/0003/bsb00034190/image_1  >>

E.