[Sca-cooks] How to Get Fat in a Stitch in Time

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 16:51:51 PST 2010

You are in a stitch of time to see my blogs this week:

http://spanishfoodma.blogspot.com/

because you need the knowledge about the sacred medicine of the gods
offered that did not reach northern Europe until the 16^th C. Spain,
however, was filled with its aroma in medieval times. There people ate
it and bathed in it! They used it to flavor the game that birds of prey
caught. Northern Europe, especially England, brags about its falcon
hunting but as it did not have as many birds to hunt even then it did
not have an area called "The Falcon District" as in Spain. With all this
we need a dishwasher for pots and pans, perhaps intestines for encasing
sausages and kitchen utensils such as barding needles. My blog has just
the one you need for your medieval kitchen! Its life span beats GE and
is guaranteed for centuries. Finally we finish off the week with "how to
get fat in a stitch of time" (something your nutritionist must _*NOT*_
know about)! IT BEATS JON STEWARD'S Daily Show: Helms - Fatten Up For
Fall - Total Fatness

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-september-30-2002/helms---fatten-up-for-fall---total-fatness
With my formula all you need is a larding needle, no ex-significant
others, no food processors, no telephones. . .

IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS ADDING A COMMENT TO MY BLOGS PLEASE SCREAM
DIRECTLY TO MY HOST: salonsolord at gmail.com SO THAT WE CAN TAKE CARE OF
THEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! Your mail means more to us than your 800 calls
to where did you say>:o ?!

Many, many thanks for all your comments and suggestions and please thank
me for helping you enjoy Thanksgiving even more with MY fatness
program:-) !!! I can be reached at 800 lov Suey. Please hold your call
is very important . . .  You are in a Stitch in Time.

You must send this message to 10 people immediately or my cats will hex
you especially the one named Brad Pitt. . . With those eyes, it spells
real trouble for your romances food or otherwise.
Suey