[Sca-cooks] King

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 05:52:24 PST 2010

Hi folks,
We found out that the documentary, "The Kings of Pastry," is showing in DC
at this point.  So, as "himself" has today off, we're going into DC to see
it.  It documents the Meilleurs Ouvriers de France competition, and,
according to the *Washington Post, *is supposed to be pretty good.  Anyone
already seen it?  I'll send out a review when we get back.

Kiri

--
"It is only with the heart that one can see clearly; what is essential is
invisible to the eye."