[Sca-cooks] manchets

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Nov 28 22:48:24 PST 2010

Alys K. said:
<<< No, you are correct, I hadn't started by asking about manchets.  I sent
some of the information to the person (on the Forum) who then said he'd
found a manchet recipe on that historicalfoods web site. The site's
"information" aroused my "Really? I want to check that!" nerve, and I
began looking at what was said about manchets.  And, off I went... >>>

You may have gotten all the info you wish and/or you may have already seen this info, but here is some of what has been said on this list in the past about manchets.

brd-manchets-msg (52K) 6/12/09 Small bread loaves of the finest white flour
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-BREADS/brd-manchets-msg.html

Stefan
--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com