[Sca-cooks] OT: Chilean Miners

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 09:56:00 PDT 2010

  I know this is off topic but I am sure you are wondering how Chileans
are reacting to this news. They spent the night crying with joy. They
slept a little but were awake when each miner was pulled up to the
surface. Then they cried so happy that this incredible work has been so
successful! They swore they would not cry again but when the 10th miner
reached the surface this morning, they were still crying.
Perhaps Chile is one of the most united countries in the southern
hemisphere but this event has united them all the more. Everyone is
proudly waving the national flag and crying - 'only in Chile, only in
Chile can we save so many, so deep'!
Suey