[Sca-cooks] OT: Chilean Miners

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 13 10:04:30 PDT 2010

  I was skipping around my internet chat hangouts and all the USA,
Canada and UK people felt the same way.  It's a blessed miracle for all
humans, isn't it?  And maybe the biggest miracle is how people of
different nations are co-operating on the whole thing.  Maybe there is
hope for the world after all.

Yours in weeping joy,
Selene/Susan