[Sca-cooks] Polish Banquets - 16th-18th Centuries

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Oct 14 11:15:15 PDT 2010

The book is up on Google Books for searching and viewing.
I reviewed it several years back and
noted at one time it was on sale if you ordered directly from the UC
Press.
Even better, Amazon says they have copies ---  25 new from $6.97 which
would be a great bargain.
For more see http://www.medievalcookery.com/books.html

Johnnae