[Sca-cooks] Cooks’ Collegium This Weekend

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 19 16:20:59 PDT 2010

Cooks’ Collegium This Weekend

Greetings All!

Hungry? Thirsty? Wanting great company?

You’ll be set when you come to the Middle Kingdom Cooks’ Collegium this
weekend in the Canton of Vanished Wood.

There is a possibility of rain over the weekend so don’t forget your umbrella
and rain coat. Different Chicago highways are under construction, so please
double check your directions before getting on the road.

What do you need to know? Look online!

http://www.vanishedwood.org/cooks.php

What’s there?

Classes!

Schedule, teacher biographies and pictures, and class descriptions!

Merchants!

Bring your Cash Money so that you can take home some great items!

Food!

No surprise there! We’ve got a coffee house and lunch in the morning.
You help make the best pot luck meal in the Known World.

More!

Remember registration details and bring a canned food item. Be
comfortable in modern garb but change for the evening to historical clothing. And,
there is a Sunday walking tour.

Please let me know if you have any questions. We are excited to welcome
so many people to the Canton and believe that you are going to have a great
time! And, travel safely!

Your Servant to Command,

~philip white