[Sca-cooks] cooking for a vigil

David Friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Wed Oct 20 09:54:43 PDT 2010

"This" meaning the period recipe from
_Description of Familiar Foods_ or the recipe
quoted immediately below, which ignores some of
the instructions in the former in order to
convert it into something closer to the familiar
hummus bi tahini? My one try at the former didn't
turn out particularly well. If others have been
more successful, perhaps I should try again.

David/Cariadoc
www.daviddfriedman.com