[Sca-cooks] hummus kasa (was cooking for a vigil) now trimmed!

Jim and Andi Houston jimandandi at cox.net
Fri Oct 22 15:15:49 PDT 2010

I served it more like a salad than a dip, it was thick enough to scoop out
with an ice cream scoop, which I did for several fancy plates.

Ooooo, I wonder if that's the presentation? You roll it out thin, it sits
overnight and sets up, then it's cut into pieces and served?

OTOH, could it be a mistranslation?

Madhavi