[Sca-cooks] A Passing of One Of Our Own.

Ratt rattkitten at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 24 23:11:08 PDT 2010

Friends it is with a Heavy Heart that I bring sad tidings.

One of our list members passed on this past Saturday.

Saturday Morning October 23rd Bill Hudson, SKA Master Corwyn Woodward,
and known to me affectionately as Unka Corwyn suffered a stroke and they
were not able to bring him back.
 From What I understand there will be a Church memorial as soon as
arrangements can be made with an SCA style Wake to follow at a later
date when his wife has recovered some from the ordeal.

When I get more details I will share them but I thought someone should
inform his family here, and well since he was such a mentor to me, I am
the one to bring the news.

Sorry for the sad news.

Papa Gunthar I am sure it would be appreciated if you stopped the emails
from hitting his inbox... but you might want to give it a bit, just in
case any of the family here wants to send any final goodbyes or stories
to his mail box... I know my family would enjoy reading well wishes and
fond farewells from some of my dearest friends and it is probably the
case here as well.  I know that I often share information and stories
from this list with my family and I am sure he did with his.

In Sadness of the passing but rejoicing the shared times,

Nichola Buscelli