[Sca-cooks] Spiral Bound or Perfect? One Book or Two

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 15:54:17 PDT 2010

I still suspect I would want the two-volume edition.  I wouldn't want to try
to deal with all of what you plan to put in it trying to follow the
instructions in the cookery part.

Kiri

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 6:44 PM, David Friedman <ddfr at daviddfriedman.com>wrote:

> I've been doing some more calculations, assuming we use CreatSpace, which
> is Amazon's POD subsidiary. We have the following options:
>
> Single volume containing everything, 8x10, double columned, about 400
> pages, selling for about $17
>
> Two volumes, double columned, 8x10, about 200 pages each, selling for about
> $11 each
> (Could produce the complete version plus one of the two, containing recipes
> and cooking articles--I'm not sure anyone would want the Miscellany minus
> all the cooking stuff.)
>
> Two volumes, single columned, about 6x9, selling for about $15 each.
>
> David/Cariadoc
> www.daviddfriedman.com

"It is only with the heart that one can see clearly; what is essential is
invisible to the eye."
--Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince