[Sca-cooks] http://cookbookhistory.wordpress.com/

aeduinofskye aeduinofskye at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 14:44:10 PDT 2010

It doesn't say who wrote it so it makes me a bit leery. There are
also odd bits of commentary like this one in the entry about de Nola
"yet another example of the lack of defined provincial pockets of
cuisine championed by today's terrior pirates." This makes me think
that this was written by someone with an agenda.

aeduin