[Sca-cooks] cooking for a vigil

Irmgard irmgart at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 18:38:46 PDT 2010

If I were to do a soup, I'd have small coffee cups (planning on
providing cups for hot and cold drinks, as well as small plates and
napkins).

I'm hoping for mostly late-period English, but there will probably be
some late-period German and a few modern (Southern US) favorites like
cheese straws and butter mints. :)

~I