[Sca-cooks] opinion on reference?

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Oct 19 10:58:48 PDT 2010

I did find a copy with a description.
A Treatise on the Art & Antiquity of Cookery in the Middle-Ages

by LUCKY, Rochelle

Price: $250.00
Bookseller: Jeff Weber Rare Books
Book Description
Fallbrook (CA):: Weather Bird Press. 1978. hardcover. 1. Two volumes.
Thin 8vo. [iv], 26, [12]; [x], 27, [7] pp. Quarter maroon cloth over
patterned paper boards, gilt-stamped spine titles. Housed in a
matching salmon paper slipcase. Volume I inscribed by the author.
Fine. . This set is the most deluxe of all the cookery publication
titles produced by Vance Gerry. It is also normally found in a blue
paper slipcase, not in this unusual (and possibly unique) salmon paper.

Johnnae