[Sca-cooks] Burning of Londinium: Was Gingerbread Playhouse

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Fri Oct 22 02:07:16 PDT 2010

Brighid ni Chiarain wrote:

 >Is this the subtletie done by Merlinia the Faye sometime in the 80s?
 >I was at that event, but don't remember enough of the details to be
 >sure.  It *was* very elaborate, and part of it was set on fire when it
 >was brought out.

Yes. It was constructed in June 1983 by Melynia the Faye and Ginevra
Francesca Pallucchioni.  If you remember just what materials were in it
(marzipan? gingerbread? sugar figures?), I'd like to know.  The notes on
the photos don't mention them, and I was relying on old memory.

Alys K.
--
Elise Fleming
alysk at ix.netcom.com