[Sca-cooks] The passing of my mother.

Cat . tgrcat2001 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 30 12:53:09 PDT 2010

My condolences.  I hope you have many wonderful memories of her that will live
on in you, and that you find peace, knowing she is now at peace.

purrs
Gwen Cat

Message: 3
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 22:14:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: Huette von Ahrens <ahrenshav at yahoo.com>
Subject: [Sca-cooks] The passing of my mother.

For those who know me, you will remember that my mother had a stroke seven years
ago and I retired to take care of her.  Two weeks ago, mom had a mini-stroke and
seemed to be going down hill.  Her doctor said that she was on her last legs.

Today, when I went in to feed her her supper and change her diaper, Hroar and I
found her with her eyes open and fixed, although she felt warm.  I called the
paramedics and they pronounced her dead.

Although I have been expecting this for some time, I am still in shock and
grieving.

Huette and Hroar