[Sca-cooks] Recipe and Cooking Survey

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Fri Oct 1 09:02:39 PDT 2010

Greetings!  The Hampton Court Cooks have posted a blog about a "recipe
and cooking survey" that they are carrying out.  For details about the
survey and a link to it, go to
http://tudorcook.blogspot.com/2010/10/side-project-2.html

The survey runs from today, October 1 to December 1.  (Actually, it goes
to midnight of December 1, but I'm assuming that's local UK time.  For
the western US, that should be 8 hours earlier, so don't wait until the
last day!

Please consider participating!  It took me about 15 minutes to think my
way through some of the questions about my cooking and eating habits.

Alys Katharine
--
Elise Fleming
alysk at ix.netcom.com