[Sca-cooks] OT: With all due respect

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 12:55:56 PDT 2010

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il5hwpdJMcg

Publications such as the above are out of line in my opinion.
Columbus worked in the service of the crown of Castile. In his time he
and his companions were paid in kind. Slaves were included.
Columbus did not create the slave trade market. The Muslims from the 8th
Century to Isabela and Ferdinand had slaves, the Romans had slaves. . .
It appears that everyone has to please everyone by naming this holiday.
This year it appears that it will be 'The Encounter of Two Worlds.'
Personally, I find this much talk about nothing.
Suey