[Sca-cooks] The passing of my mother.

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 29 22:14:50 PDT 2010

For those who know me, you will remember that my mother had a stroke seven years ago and I retired to take care of her.  Two weeks ago, mom had a mini-stroke and seemed to be going down hill.  Her doctor said that she was on her last legs.

Today, when I went in to feed her her supper and change her diaper, Hroar and I found her with her eyes open and fixed, although she felt warm.  I called the paramedics and they pronounced her dead.

Although I have been expecting this for some time, I am still in shock and grieving.

Huette and Hroar