[Sca-cooks] (no subject)

Honour Horne-Jaruk jarukcomp at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 29 22:53:20 PDT 2010

Respected friends:
I wrote my original version of "Rob Peter to Feed Paul", my article on feast planning, in 1994. A great many researchers have burned a great deal of midnight oil since then, and I decided it was past time to revise it. By Monday the new version should be in the Florilegium at:
www.pbm.com/~lindahl/recipes/rprf.sca.feasts.html

I turn to the cooks of the SCA to help me eliminate any remaining (or new) errors. If you have time, please give it a read and comment, here or directly to me.
(Donning fireproof suit)

With thanks for your assistance, I remain,
Yours in service to both the Societies of which I am a member-
(Friend) Honour Horne-Jaruk, R.S.F.
Alizaundre de Brebeuf, C.O.L. S.C.A.- AKA Una the wisewoman, or That Pict

FORTE EST VINUM, FORTIOR EST REX, FORTIORES SUNT MULIERES: SUPER OMNIA VINCIT VERITAS