[Sca-cooks] Bacon was OT, OOP Since it is Pennsic I have a totally off-topic rant

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Aug 8 10:12:40 PDT 2011

Or one could combine Food Network and bacon and come up with their
September
magazine which features a '50 things to do with bacon' mini cookbook.
The one main article is their kitchen tried and tested techniques for
what can
and cannot be batter dipped and deep fried. Mac and Cheese yes--
marshmallows--no.
Cooks Illustrated, it ain't.

Johnnae

On Aug 6, 2011, at 4:27 PM, Michael Gunter mentioned: