[Sca-cooks] New 'invention' of medieval food?

Nancy Kiel nancy_kiel at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 18 10:19:01 PDT 2011

I should have said, "Did he start off with a medieval-style ale?"  If he's going to claim to be so authentic (although apparently he can't distinguish between 'inventing' and 're-creating'), I hope he used an appropriate ale.

Nancy Kiel nancy_kiel at hotmail.com Never tease a weasel! This is very good advice. For the weasel will not like it And teasing isn't nice.