[Sca-cooks] New 'invention' of medieval food?

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Aug 18 13:20:46 PDT 2011

Obviously very skilled in self promotion and getting press for a product launch.
His website is rather amusing.
http://www.alancoxon.com/

He's a food archaeologist! I wonder what the Tudor Cooks are making of this.

Have I mentioned that Zingermans sells  garum colatura. To my mind that's more unusual.

Johnnae