[Sca-cooks] Fwd: Medieval Cookery - Medieval Cookbook Search

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 07:39:35 PDT 2011

But the way and a bit off topic, Stefan, is it possible to search a term at
the Florilegium with an internal search engine? I didn't find one and I
wonder if it should not facilitate the navigation of such a fantastic site
if you had a cooperation with Google and have their code inbedded in your
site.
I know several Swedish newspaers have it but I don't have any clue how it
works!
Cheers
Ana

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 4:32 PM, Laura C. Minnick <lcm at jeffnet.org> wrote:

> Ana-
>
> Thanks for the references. They do seem to be 17th century, but Gretchen
> found an entry in a Middle English Dictionary that I don't have on my shelf
> that are older, though spelled differently. So there is progress. :-)
>
> Liutgard
>
> --
> "It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our
> abilities."  -Albus Dumbledore
>
> ~~~Follow my Queenly perambulations at: http://slugcrossings.blogspot.**
> com/ <http://slugcrossings.blogspot.com/>

http://anavaldes.wordpress.com
http://passagenwerk.wordpress.com
http://caravia.stumbleupon.com
http://www.crusading.se
Gondolgatan 2 l tr
12832 Skarpnäck
Sweden
tel +468-943288
mobil 4670-3213370

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your
eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always long
to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci