[Sca-cooks] OT, OOP Since it is Pennsic I have a totally off-topic rant

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Sat Aug 6 13:36:35 PDT 2011

RANT AWAY!!
Did you complain to the establishment?
Write a letter to the editor?
Post something on your blog or on a review site?

I agree this is getting out of hand.

But it happens at the best of places. I had looked forward to Babbo for years.
The service and food were mediocre. The wine was AWFUL! And when I said something the waiter reached for my glass, tasted it, said it was supposed to be that way and put it BACK on the table!

Eduardo

Food is life. May the plenty that graces your table truly be a VAST REPAST.

David Walddon
david at vastrepast.com
www.vastrepast.net