[Sca-cooks] Favorite Medieval dish?

Jim and Andi Houston jimandandi at cox.net
Thu Aug 11 05:09:30 PDT 2011

My vigil is in a couple of weeks, and since my tireless quest is to promote
medieval cooking in Trimaris, I decided to have a potluck spread at my
vigil. About a dozen people have volunteered to bring their "favorite
medieval dish" with a few small rules- they have to bring a copy of the
original "receipt" and the name of the manuscript, and a copy of the
redacted recipe. I'm leaving the details to my coordinator, but I'm wildly
curious about what people are going to bring!

What would you bring? Sky's the limit- your choice, any cuisine, any time
period... choose for taste and coolness factor.

Madhavi