[Sca-cooks] Water and my blog

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 15:14:01 PDT 2011

I think I took "agua" -water - too lightly in my blog. There is a thesis
going on that water will be worth more than its weight in gold in the
future. On Sunday, 7 Aug 11, Mercurio newspaper there was an article
about a Chilean invented water pump to purify water at low cost. It
pointed out that 1,100 million people have to drink impure water from
which many die. The new pump is being given to  Chilean areas at least
but the catch is to produce solar electricity I think. Anyway the
product comes from: Centro de Innvación Avanzada de Viña de Mar.

Catherine of Lancaster, wife of Henry III of Castile at the turn of the
15th C died an alcoholic of wine. Wine was the breakfast beverage in
Castile at least.

Please take a look at my blog to see what comments you can contribute.

Suey