[Sca-cooks] Hot Dog Wars--OT OP

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Wed Aug 17 11:08:21 PDT 2011

I read the last part about Cheerios. I had noticed that their ads went from
can lower to may lower. Still, my dad and his wife both were trying to lower
their cholesterol thought all they needed was to eat Cheerios. Took a bit of
time to get them to understand just how little Cheerios lowered cholesterol.
As for dogs, I usually when I actually do buy them, go for the Hebrew brand
and if they aren't on the shelf, ball park because they are usually cheaper
then Oscar. But I never seriously thought about taste. Maybe at the next bbq
I will get a variety and do a taste test.

De