[Sca-cooks] New 'invention' of medieval food?

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Thu Aug 18 15:32:34 PDT 2011

On 8/18/2011 3:07 PM, morgana.abbey at juno.com wrote:
> Hmm, can I claim he's "stolen my idea" seeing as how I have malt vinegar in the cellar made from an all grain unhopped English ale I made (from a period recipe, no less).

Ah, but did you add chocolate stout malt, because modern palates are
more 'sophisticated'? (GRRRR) I'm sure that after all of the Bud Light
and cheetos we need the fancy stuff. :-P

> Next up, he invents the spoon.

And sells it on his website!

Liutgard, rather disgusted, actually

--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."  -Albus Dumbledore