[Sca-cooks] Fwd: Medieval Cookery - Medieval Cookbook Search

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Fri Aug 19 08:03:22 PDT 2011

On 8/19/2011 7:39 AM, Ana Valdés wrote:
> But the way and a bit off topic, Stefan, is it possible to search a term at
> the Florilegium with an internal search engine? I didn't find one and I
> wonder if it should not facilitate the navigation of such a fantastic site
> if you had a cooperation with Google and have their code inbedded in your
> site.
> I know several Swedish newspaers have it but I don't have any clue how it
> works!
> Cheers
> Ana

Ana, there is one! Up in the upper right corner of the screen is the
word SEARCH. Click there and it will bring up a box for an Advanced
Search via Google. I just used it a few minutes ago. :-)

Liutgard

--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."  -Albus Dumbledore