[Sca-cooks] Bacon

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 08:55:26 PDT 2011

I found this book very instructive, it's possible to search in it with
Google Books.
http://www.amazon.com/Food-Cooking-Science-Lore-Kitchen/dp/0684800012

Ana

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 5:43 PM, Jenn Strobel <jenn.strobel at gmail.com>wrote:

> I am teaching a class on how to make bacon (the modern stuff) and wanted to
> include historical information as well as producing the medieval equivalent
> if possible.  I found a single article in the Floriligium from Adamantius,
> which is a few years old and didn't want to assume that no new information
> is available.
>
> Thank you all in advance for any information you may have.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Odriana
> --
> *Aude aliquid dignum*

http://www.twitter.com/caravia15852
http://www.scoop.it/t/art-and-activism/
http://www.scoop.it/t/gender-issues/
http://www.scoop.it/t/literary-exiles/
http://www.scoop.it/t/museums-and-ethics/
http://www.scoop.it/t/urbanism-3-0
http://www.scoop.it/t/postcolonial-mind/

mobil/cell +4670-3213370

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your
eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always long
to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci