[Sca-cooks] camp cooking suggestions and tips

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Aug 29 09:46:18 PDT 2011

I'd emphasize that everyone should check on the fire conditions
and follow the rules before starting any campfire.

If using propane, always check your tanks and bring an extra if someone
is planning on doing extended cooking.

(Out here in the Midwest, we are prohibited now from transporting
firewood;
that's another concern.)

Food safety While Hiking, Camping & Boating

http://www.fsis.usda.gov/factsheets/food_safety_while_hiking_camping_&_boating/index.asp

Johnnae