[Sca-cooks] camp cooking suggestions and tips

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 21:22:18 PDT 2011

Gwen Cat - we have one of those balls that you roll around and make ice
cream - it really works -- we made ice cream at Pennsic a few years ago.  If
you would like to borrow it let me know.

As for camp cooking - I know you need to start the fire early enough to have
coals to do some of the cooking and you may need to keep a fire going to
create more coals for continued cooking.  Beenie is great at this if you
want to pick his brain.

Shoshanah