[Sca-cooks] Organization of German Feasts, ~1500

Guenievre de Monmarche guenievre at erminespot.com
Wed Aug 31 07:31:01 PDT 2011

Thank you so much everyone! I think the information from Rumpolt will get me
at least pointed in a direction - the feast isn't until 12th night, but I'm
trying to get everything planned before my "confinement" in October, so I
don't have QUITE as much research time as I'd like.

And Giano, if you wouldn't mind sharing the chapter of your book, I'd love
to read it. guenievre at erminespot.com.

Guenièvre