[Sca-cooks] Ramsey RE: risotto...

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Sun Aug 7 23:44:31 PDT 2011

I don't think Ramsey is a hack but I don't know if he is THAT great. :)
Sometimes I fully agree with the @ss chewing. Some of the mistakes the
competitors make is unbelievably stupid. Stuff that fast food crew members
do because they don't know any better or the concept of being safe and
sanitary hasn't quite sunk in due to age level, hormones and/or mental
capacity.
Of coarse I have noticed that there seems to be an abundance of British and
Aussy chefs on TV telling us what to eat and how to cook.
Yes I have seen Lydia on PBS though I haven't seen the risotto one.

De