[Sca-cooks] My day at Le Cordon Bleu

Marcha Daffin nigsdaughter at satx.rr.com
Tue Aug 9 16:16:36 PDT 2011

I second that motion....Bert
----- Original Message -----
From: "otsisto" <otsisto at socket.net>
To: "Cooks within the SCA" <sca-cooks at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2011 5:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] My day at Le Cordon Bleu

Phlttttt :P

De
color me envy green

-----Original Message-----
I just got this confirmation in from Le Cordon Bleu in Paris. It looks like
a fun day.
Paris, August 9th 2011

Dear Mr Michael Gunter,

We thank you very much for choosing Le Cordon Bleu Paris for the following
course:

«CULINARY DISCOVERIES»
IN HONOR OF JULIA CHILD
on October, Saturday 29th, 2011

We confirm that we have received your credit card payment for the amount of
45 +125€ for one person to attend the course.

This course consists of a demonstration and a practical class. During the
demonstration, the Chef will prepare a menu composed of three dishes: a
starter, a main dish and a dessert which you will be able to sample at the
end.

After a break you will begin the practical class where you will prepare the
main dish that was explained in the morning demonstration.

We do require, however, that you dress appropriately with closed shoes,
socks, trousers and long-sleeves.

The utensils and knives will be loaned to you and must all be returned at
the end of the class.

Since lockers will not be available, we encourage you to limit personal
effects to a strict minimum and not to bring passports or valuables to the
school

The demonstration is translated into English. A translator is also present
during the practical class. Each student will receive a Certificate of
Attendance signed by the Chef upon completion of the course.

You should arrive at Le Cordon Bleu Paris, on October, Saturday 29th, 2011
at 8:30 am for a light French breakfast. The class will begin at 9:00am
sharp. There will be a break at approximately 11:30am.

Please do not hesitate to contact us, should you have any questions.
Yours sincerely,

Karine CARROY

Nota: Lunch is not included in the price