[Sca-cooks] New 'invention' of medieval food?

Dan Schneider schneiderdan at ymail.com
Thu Aug 18 00:25:58 PDT 2011

I wonder how long it'll be before someone in England points out that this is exactly  the same stuff as the malt vinegar that you find *in every chip shop in the country*

And for the comparison, it took me about a month, between leaving the ale open  on the counter to having alegar-would have been faster, but I started before fruit fly season had gotten underway...
Dan