[Sca-cooks] Cook's List Gathering

Kingstaste kingstaste at comcast.net
Mon Aug 15 18:09:07 PDT 2011

It was very nice to meet you at last!  We had a very small group, but we
enjoyed the time and spent a while talking about Kiri along with everything
else from cookbooks to cooking on site to new books that Devra had in stock.

Sorry more folks didn't find us there, but glad we did it nevertheless!
Christianna