[Sca-cooks] A Challenge

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 07:33:01 PDT 2011

Blanc-manger is always nice, here is a modern adaptation but you can have
the recipe from the period cookbooks,

http://www.bakingandboys.com/2009/07/twd-blanc-manger-my-way-think-chocolate.html

Ana

On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 4:21 PM, Daniel Myers <dmyers at medievalcookery.com>wrote:

> [...]

http://www.twitter.com/caravia15852
http://www.scoop.it/t/art-and-activism/
http://www.scoop.it/t/gender-issues/
http://www.scoop.it/t/literary-exiles/
http://www.scoop.it/t/museums-and-ethics/
http://www.scoop.it/t/urbanism-3-0
http://www.scoop.it/t/postcolonial-mind/

mobil/cell +4670-3213370

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your
eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always long
to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci