[Sca-cooks] Sydney, in Oz

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Aug 26 20:50:32 PDT 2011

Phlip asked:
<<< I have an acquaintance who lives near Sydney, who is somewhat
interested in learning more about SCA. Anybody here from near there?
Her actual town is  Nowra, south of Wollongong. >>>

There is a sizable SCA group in Sydney and the largest event held in
Lochac is nearby. Usually over the Easter long weekend.
Rowany-Festvl-msg (68K) 5/15/11 Comments on and suggestions for those
going to the Romany Festival in Lochac.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CELEBRATIONS/Rowany-Festvl-msg.html

I have been active on the Lochac list, but it has been fairly quiet
recently.

There are some names and email addresses in the above file. I would
also be willing to post something to the Lochac list or to some of the
individuals there. I'm not that sure of where most of the people I
know, are located in Lochac though. lochac includes both Australia and
New Zealand.

The other big event in Lochac is the Canterbury Fair in New Zealand.

Festival's web pages. http://rowany.sca.org.au/festival
Canterbury Faire http://sg.sca.org.nz/cf

Stefan

--------