[Sca-cooks] Murri

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 17:08:52 PDT 2011

Please look at David Friedman's recipe at my blog which I just published.
http://spanishfoodma.blogspot.com/2011/08/almori-murri.html#comments
I tried it and as indicated I was a bit overwhelmed with the salt but my
guests loved it - I toned it down.
Suey

Greetings,

I'm looking for help with a source or recipe for Murri.

The Barony of Aquaterra will be hosting Ursalmas in January. We will be having a feast after the main action Saturday night and the Lady in charge of the feast has been convinced to use soy sauce instead of Murri. (Also, she's also replacing Saffron with Turmeric because "Saffron if the most expensive spice in the world." We'll work on that.) We have 5 months to come up with something so, please, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Lady Caitriona Russell