[Sca-cooks] Butchering at events

Kimetha Steele ksteele at hisadaamerica.com
Tue Aug 30 12:51:47 PDT 2011

According to what we have been told by the Middle Kingdom that an animal may not be killed on site.  You can do a butchering class but the animal must already be dead or taken off site and killed then brought back.  We have done a couple of classes on poultry slaughtering.

YIS,

Waldetrudis

Kimetha Loidolt
ksteele at hisadaamerica.com