[Sca-cooks] Eat Capers to go Directly to Heaven

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 15:20:40 PDT 2011

Patricia Duham wrote:
> another way might be??? to do your extraction over a large bowl to catch any liquid, which could then be returned to the annoying bottle with a funnel...? this is just my alleged "common sense" reaction, I've never used capers in anything, that I can recall, 8-)
> chimene

Who in heavens name wants to wash a large bowl and a funnel if they
don't have to or don't you have a carrot scraper? If that were my case,
which it is my son's, I would pour the liquid into a bigger jar and then
the left over capers into that and refrigerate it.
As for not having used capers for anything shows you have not minded my
blog:
http://spanishfoodma.blogspot.com/
which states:
‘After curds, eat capers, and you will go directly to heaven.’
My blog is under a lot of construction and reconstruction of late.
Principally, I am adding a lot of recipes and or culinary uses for the
food item explained in each blog. This week the carrot scraper will be
added to "Alcaparras"/Capers along with more ideas for adding for them
to gourmet dishes.
Your comments are must welcome. Please check my blog everyday of the
work week for my latest publication!
Suey