[Sca-cooks] Medieval Cookbooks in Googlish

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sat Aug 20 15:35:16 PDT 2011

Came across this fascinating new volume on Amazon UK

5 German medieval recipes - A cookbook in Googlish (Books in Googlish)
by Zulfukar Tosun (Kindle Edition - 1 Aug 2011) - Kindle eBook
This title is available to UK customers only.
Product Description

The famous Books in Googlish! Now we translated our medieval cookbook
through Google from German into English!
Content:
1st Medieval Luther pan (serves 4)
2nd Medieval Kebab (serves 4)
3rd Medieval Pudding (serves 4)
4th Medieval Herbal Soup (for 10 persons)
5th Medieval red chicken (serves 4)
Product details Format: Kindle Edition File Size: 11 KB Sold by:
Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.

You can order this one in the US for 99 cents in case one wants it.
There's also this kindle edition in the UK too.

Medieval Cuisine (Food Fare Culinary Collection) by Shenanchie O'Toole
and Food Fare (Kindle Edition - 11 Jul 2011) - Kindle eBook This title
is available to UK customers only.
Product details

Format: Kindle Edition File Size: 268 KB Simultaneous Device Usage:
Unlimited
Publisher: Food Fare Cookbooks (11 July 2011) Sold by: Amazon Media EU
S.à r.l.
Product Description
"Medieval Cuisine" features food and culture in the Middle Ages,
including the history of medieval dishes, kitchen utensils and other
cooking tools, etiquette, dining, holy days, common medieval recipes,
food terms, words and phrases, and a medieval day in the life.
Shenanchie O'Toole is the owner, creator and webmaster of Food Fare,
and is the sole writer of all articles, newsletters and content. She
is chief-editor of the Food Fare Cookbook, co-editor of the Larkin
Community Cookbook and Ambrosia Cookbook, and the author/editor of
Food Fare's Culinary Collection and Food Articles.
It's just $1.00 in the USA.

This one on UK Amazon directs one to associated information offered
through

"Medievil Food opens new browser window
   -
Search for Medievil Food Find Medievil Food"

And we see again how Real tough it is to spell that ole medieval word.

Johnnae