[Sca-cooks] Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 64, Issue 30

Martha Sieting osermart at msu.edu
Sun Aug 21 13:46:50 PDT 2011

> Are they still handing out student info sheets reviewing classes held at
> Pennsic. Didn't see any..and have to admit, really still need feedback -
> positive and negative about my Mustard Roundtable class. Not a teacher and
> don't presume to be one but don't have a clue if I am doing it right.
>
> Gwyneth

There were Comment & Suggestion sheets in each University tent and available at University Point.  We changed them from the Evaluation sheets of the past because we were mainly looking for constructive criticism as well as problem reports rather than just the overwhelmingly positive reviews given in the past.  If any were turned in for you, they'll be scanned and sent to you in the upcoming weeks.

Thanks,

Helena
University Chancellor
Pennsic XL