[Sca-cooks] OT: Brad Pitt - and Mitraust

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 16:51:54 PST 2011

The cat who deleted my in box mails name is Brad Pitt.
He was found when a kitten. He came out from under the snow when our car
mechanic finished giving gas to a helicopter which he found down in the
Andes mountains on the border of Argentina after a SOS call. My mechanic
loves cats but his family hates them. Next the kitten came and sun
bathed on my window sill every day. I asked his mom to give him to me.
She said no as he belonged to her son.
A week later she asked me if I wanted him. I said yes. Our other cat,
Lucca, welcomed him as a brother. Ever since Lucca and Brad sleep arm in
arm except when Brad deletes my in box!
Thank you very much for sending me copies of "mitraust" contributions.
Suey