[Sca-cooks] Seasonal Food Questions, again

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Dec 13 14:58:05 PST 2011

I actually agree withe the commenter who wrote that bread/bun, ground
meat, and cheese makes a cheeseburger. One doesn't need the lettuce or
tomato.
(I like burgers with mustard, pickles, and onion myself.)

Citrus fruits were seasonal so your oranges would have been limited.
Pomegranates also.

Johnnae