[Sca-cooks] Christmas Special - December 10, 2011

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 15:37:09 PST 2011

My son has not been able to correct the search engine of my blog yet -
between his new job and coming to celebrate Christmas in Spain with us,
it has been quite impossible.

So I have put the date of the post next to the word that has the recipe
in the Christmas Special,
http://spanishfoodma.blogspot.com/
published on December 10, 2011 -
for example "anchoas" - Anchovies in Vinegar Recipe - (published on)
November 6, 2010.

By the way his new job title is Director of Computer Marketing for the
New York Times. When he arrived he wrote during his baptism in NYC -
"Mom, I am in the big world now!" - exciting no?
Suey